World People’s Conference on Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth April 22nd, Cochabamba, Bolivia PEOPLE'S AGREEMENT Today, our Mother Earth is wounded and the future of humanity is in danger. If global warming increases by more than 2 degrees Celsius, a situation that the “Copenhagen Accord” could lead to, there is a 50% probability that the damages caused to our Mother Earth will be completely irreversible. Between 20% and 30% of speci … Read More
You are currently browsing the colonos blog archives for June, 2010.
|sample research pape… on The Ecuadorian indigenous move…|
|hair regrowth recipe… on The Energy Nightmare of Web Se…|
|Lessons in Modern Po… on Brief summary of G8 police bru…|
|banana benefits on WORLD FACING HUGE NEW CHALLENG…|
|Malinda on UNASUR: the new-ided South Ame…|